Some Nice Christmas Gift Ideas
Gift giving can be a tricky art form. We've made it easier by compiling a list of thoughtful gift ideas for the special people in your life.
1. Create some merchandise for your favourite summer beach. We made the Coromandel Lids partially because our family and friends spend most summers there, and it makes for a good present! Just doodle up a logo and take it to your local embroiderer or screen printer! It's sure to be a big hit for a bunch of people!
3. No Christmas is complete without an afternoon of games. Add a bit of variety by introducing a new Backyard Cricket Set, Cornhole, or Kubb to Christmas Lunch/Dinner! Over the fence on the full is definitely out though.
4. Create some nice memories with polaroid or film photos. You can buy this printer which prints off your photos into polaroids, or have a look around on Trademe for a nice Film Camera! We have a few Olympus OM-10's at the office! Make sure to get a nice frame for your Xmas memories too!
6. Book in your friend or family to an upcoming event or activity! We recommend doing one of New Zealand's Great Walk's, or if you're feeling risky - go ahead and book a half marathon or a similar challenge! They may not love you for it initially, but after the event is finished, we're sure they'll be stoked!
7. Grab some summer camping accessories from West Supply - they have a fantastic range of local and quality imported goods! They even have a selection of Goodlids hats!
7. Introduce your family to some of your favourite drops! We particularly enjoy Parrotdog's beer range, or if you're looking something new and exciting - check out Honest Spirits (you must be 18 or over to click through to these websites).
8. If you're still at a loss, you can always grab a hat or hemp tee from us online! Or if you're Auckland-based, come on down to our new Goodlids Store in Mount Eden to shop our full range, along with Stella Claire and Allpress!
Cheers, and Merry Christmas!