$500 WARDROBE + $500 CASH COMPETITION
Terms & conditions of entry.
The promoter is Goodlids Limited. Competition start date: 31st of August 2021
1) The competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 13 years or over, except employees of Goodlids Limited and their close friends/relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4) Details of how to enter are via the Instagram post at www.instagram.com/goodlids
5) A maximum of five entries will be accepted per person. With a single bonus entry possible through sharing the post to their own Instagram Story.
6) Closing date for an entry will be 4:00pm NZST on the 6th of September 2021. After this time has elapsed, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8) The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: On the allocated post on our Instagram, tag 2 friends and follow our account (@goodlids). The tagged accounts must be genuine people, and not other businesses, celebrities and so on. A bonus entry will be granted if the entrant shares the allocated post to their personal Instagram story and tag our Instagram account.
9) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. Got a question? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
10) The prize is as follows: One winner will receive a Goodlids wardrobe to the value of $500NZD in the form of a Goodlids gift card, and $500NZD to be deposited into a nominated bank or PayPal account. The prize is as stated. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11) The winner(s) will be chosen at random via software, from all entries received and verified by promoter and/or its agents by Goodlids Limited.
12) The winner(s) will be notified by being tagged on the original post in the comment section and the caption (via an edit) shortly after closure of the competition. The winner(s) has 96 hours to claim the prize.
13) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
16) The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17) The winner(s) name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
18) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Goodlids Limited and not to any other party.